The new Bordeaux campus has been designed to be a living space. Spread over 35,000 m2, it has dedicated work and chat rooms, and sports and relaxation areas.
The school is situated 20 minutes from the city centre by tram, on the Talence university campus. Key campus locations:
- La Ruche: documentation centre housing over 20,000 documents
- The cafeteria and self-service facility
- Co-working areas
- A gym
- A multi-sports ground
- A weight-training room
- A dance studio
- An associations centre
- An outdoor patio49 lecture rooms
- 20 amphitheatres
- Language labs
- IT rooms 1 trading room
The City and The Region
Bordeaux has seen the strongest growth in executive numbers in 10 years. The services sector accounts for 86% of its economic fabric. It is France's top city in terms of quality of life and attractiveness according to CSA and Opinion Way 2015 surveys.
Aquitaine has been France's leading region for job creation since 2009. It has seven business hubs:
- Higher tertiary
- Laser optics
- Green growth
- Wine sector
Bordeaux is ideally situated, being three hours from Paris, two and a half from Spain, and 40 minutes from the beaches of the Atlantic. The city is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Its ocean, vineyards and mountains make it a very attractive region.
KEDGE Business School continually invests in substantial logistics resources, both in terms of its educational infrastructures and cutting-edge technological resources.
The School now has several establishments in Marseilles:
- Situated in the Calanques national park, the Luminy campus places modern architecture in a natural environment. It is 20 minutes from the city centre by bus, and a few kilometres from Cassis.
- The La Joliette campus (Espaces Gaymard/Grand Large) for continuing education students, is located in Marseilles' city centre in the La Joliette business district.
The Luminy campus spans across almost 15,000 m², providing the most innovative facilities and teaching equipment.
- HUB.2: the campus' fully digital library is a unique work space that facilitates creation and collaboration. The library has been enhanced with new equipment including a webarium, a film set, a video booth, a café lounge area and a hub garden.
- The Accélérateur, dedicated to business start-ups, is a service provided over a dedicated modular area of 500 m² equipped with the latest technology. With its online sharing platform including specialist databases and internal and external support services, it also provides access to and networking with KEDGE BS equipment.
- Amphitheatres with varied seating capacities and brain bubbles allowing students to work as teams.
KEDGE has chosen to remain in central Paris to facilitate mobility between the school’s different sites, to be near to businesses and in doing so to benefit from their dynamism, and naturally to guarantee top-level services for both students and staff.
A truly outstanding site, the 160,000 m2 Lumière building is one of the capital’s largest business centres and a leading business ecosystem.
It has a total usable floor area of 135,000 m2 spread across its 8 floors comprised of two wings linked by a central atrium of 52,000 m2.
- Outstanding services, including numerous company restaurants and sports facilities, etc.
- A friendly environment near Bercy Village and the BNF (the National Library of France), easily accessible by public transport, with a wide range of accommodation. A huge co-working area allowing for better collaboration between students and staff and adaptable rooms with a reception capacity of between 40 and 200 students.
- An enhanced digital experience: immersive rooms will enable students to work on practical case studies and a giant screen will be constantly streaming classes or conferences held on the school’s other campuses.
KEDGE’s Paris campus can therefore be summed up with 4 words: adaptability, flexibility, connectivity and conviviality.
- 3200 m2 on two floors
- 12 brain bubbles
- 1 auditorium of 80 seats
KEDGE Paris is revolutionising the student experience with a facility fully dedicated to educational innovation, designed as a genuine R&D laboratory, whose best practices will be replicated on the school’s other sites.
KEDGE will also be sharing its facilities with major companies including: Natixis, SNCF, ING Direct, Société Générale and the Ministry of the Interior.
The campus’ academic activities are focused on executive education programmes and the best MS and MSc programmes developed in the region.
The Toulon campus is in the heart of the city, in the “creativity and knowledge district”. Located across from the train station and nestled within Parc Alexandre 1er, the site is home to Toulon’s Art and design School, the public media library, local government (conseil départemental du Var), a business incubator, a number of French-tech start-ups and 160 homes.
Students enjoy a dynamic cultural and economic environment in an ideal location that includes – just steps from campus – the Zénith de Toulon arena, the opera house, Théâtre Liberté, Mayol stadium and the Rue des Arts, the pinnacle of the city’s revival of arts and culture, with galleries, shops, concept stores, designers, co-working spaces, cafés and restaurants. Toulon, one of The Guardian’s top six European seaside cities, boasts an excellent geographic location, 4 hours from Paris and 2.5 hours from the southern Alps. It also has Europe’s most beautiful harbor, interspersed with “Blue Flag” beaches and unspoiled coves.
1. STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
An integral part of the school’s pedagogical approach and Learning by Doing, “Pro-Acts” enable students to manage projects freely and professionally in various areas, including events, sports, culture or humanitarian projects.
The organizations enrich student life at KEDGE by providing countless opportunities to learn, discover and enjoy unforgettable experiences in many different areas.
KEDGE is known for its dynamic student life, and the various student campaigns contribute to the healthy rivalry that exists between the various organizations.
2. TOULON CAMPUS STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
– La Conf’ (Confédération des Associations)
– Le BDE – Student Office (Bureau des Élèves)
– Le BDS – Sports Office (Bureau des Sports)
3. BUSINESS NURSERY
The Business Nursery is a veritable incubator for student entrepreneurs. Anyone with a project may take advantage of the expertise of KEDGE and its partner-network professionals who are part of the local innovation ecosystem.